Thursday, May 24, 2012

Latest Email 5/23

AF Color Guard Reminders -- May 23, 2012
 *Practice silk money was due today. I am ordering them on Friday -- you need to have one to spin on guard. Please get that paid by Friday. (you only need a practice silk if you were not in the A or Open Guards - so ALL new members and B Guard).
*Band Contracts have to be turned in this week or you will be dropped from guard.
*Please get your disclosure documents in this week as well. Put on my desk.
*I will be making a weapon and shoe order May 31st. Email me what you want ordered. I will only order for you if you have paid.
*June 11th will be a flag sectional and technique pass offs. Sectional from 8-10:30am, pass offs starting at 10:30.
*June 13th will be a weapon sectional and technique pass offs. Sectional from 8-10:30am, pass offs starting at 10:30.
*Our first guard camp will be June 19-23rd. Please check the calendar on the blog for times.

No comments: