Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Confusion????

It seems there is a little confusion going on concerning warm-ups, make-up, etc... So, I will try to clear it up...

Warm-ups are $75 and are MANDATORY!! You will be wearing them to the competitions and we need to look uniform. They are here and will be passed out at today's rehearsal. However, if you have not paid for them, you will not receive them.

Make-up is $15 and every student is required to pay this fee. Darilyn and I spent $48 for one set of make-up. We are trying to eliminate that fee for all of you - that is why we are buying make-up for everyone and applying it together.

Also, I have had members ask to order a flag bag. You DON'T have to buy one, it is an optional fee. But, you must have a flag bag - whether it is homemade or bought. I have ordered 5 at $20 - so first come first serve:)

I hope this clears up the confusion. Have a great day.

No comments: